Monday, June 20, 2011

family


In honor of Father's day yesterday, I want to to say how lucky I am to have my Dad as a Father, he worked hard all through the years.  He was an officer in the Coast Guard, so we moved every few years throughout my childhood.  He has always been a good provider for our family, and made sure we had our needs met, he loves my mom and all of us, how lucky we are.  He has 4 children and 12 grandchildren and has been a Godly man all through the years, he's given us a christian heritage to be proud of.  We're so blessed to have him as a Father and Grandfather.


For Father's Day, we had a delicious dinner made by my daughter Heather, she made steak, baked potatoes, a broccoli salad, french bread, and I made a green salad, my mom (Grandma)  made a strawberry rhubarb pie, plus we had ice cream and whip cream. 

My 4 daughters and Mom,  (Me, Tessa, Heather, my Mom, Christina, and Kaley)

No comments: